Lone (Lo-na) Subryan is a registered acupuncturist and Chinese Medicine practitioner and has been practising since 2008. She has a general family practice, treating men, women and children of all ages. Her treatments include acupuncture, acupressure, cupping, moxibustion, food as medicine and house calls.
Lone treats all conditions that present in her practice including but not limited to:
* pregnancy and labour support/postpartum recovery
* pre-/post-operative support for knee/hip replacement/broken bones
* support during/post chemo/radiation
* optimizing fertility
* digestion/ gastrointestinal disorders/IBS
* period disorders
* menopausal symptoms,
* muscular skeletal conditions
* respiratory conditions
She believes in and practices integrated healthcare, and cooperates with and refers to midwives, doulas, medical doctors, chiropractors, osteopaths, rolfers, massage therapists, naturopaths, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and counsellors.